Emigra Worldwide is different. Our company’s culture, business, immigration strategy, and policy are like no other in the industry. We have launched the industry’s first open pricing model—designed to save you money by promoting choice and transparency, thus eliminating cost confusion, hidden fees, and unnecessary extras. We have deployed next-generation open technologies that far surpass all existing systems in customization, responsiveness, and data security. We have expanded our open reach and massive global footprint to place even more of our own people and our own brick-and-mortar offices in more strategic locations around the world. Plus, we offer more flexible, end-to-end capabilities and more hands-on, personalized strategic counsel and support, than any other company.
- Ongoing counsel for short and long term immigration matters for current employees and new hires.
- Immigration policy and strategy development to ensure global compliance.
- Timely immigration alerts to keep you ahead of evolving trends and issues.
- On-site training for human resources and management
- Extensive support services for home and host needs from document collection, conditioning and legalization to accompaniment services in the host location.
- Assistance with immigration policy development to ensure global compliance;
- Development of global immigration compliance programs and strategies;
- Customized advice on international travel issues, including required entry documents and an assessment tool to promote compliance;
- Visa and immigration assistance to more than 110 countries worldwide, including short-term and long-term relocations for existing employees and new hires;
- Initial assessment and analysis of visa and work permit options;
- Procurement of documentation, such as birth and marriage certificates;
- Assistance with obtaining country-specific documents, such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, document legalizations, and Apostilles;
- Conditioning of documentation, such as translation and legalization;
- Passport application assistance, where permitted by regulation;
- Consular visa applications worldwide;
- Assistance with post arrival procedures;
- Extension of immigration documents and automatic notification to client well in advance of document expiration;
- All supported by an available 24×7 emergency hot line for weekends
- Other global immigration-related services, not specifically listed.