Initiation Co-ordinator Role - London
Emigra Worldwide is one of the largest Global Immigration services provider, with offices in fourteen countries and services across 110 countries.
The Initiation Co-ordinator role provides support to the local and global immigration teams in London by way of distribution of initiations and reporting to the Country Manager.
Initiation Co-ordinator Role
London, United Kingdom
About the role
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Review of initiations received from across Europe in line with mandatory and client specific requirements
- Distribution of initiations – following robust cross country and client protocols
- Timely distribution of initiations, adhering to strict SLA’s
- Accurate assessment of initiation requests and following internal protocol
- Ability to comprehend initiation requests and distribute effectively
- In addition to distribution of initiations internally, the data needs to be entered into our system, i.e. case set up on internal systems
- Assisting with reporting requirements by the collation of data from relevant resources
- Compilation and distribution of reporting data
- Assisting the London team with the compilation of presentation material
- Supporting the London office with project based administrative tasks
- General office administrative duties
Only those meeting the requirements will be considered for the role
- 1-2 year relevant experience is essential
- Attention to detail and organisational skills required
- Ability to communicate well within the team in addition to other teams within the firm, across all levels
- Experience working in a corporate environment essential.
- You must hold the appropriate right to work in the UK.
- As you will work as a key member in a small team, good interpersonal skills are imperative to thrive in this role.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a very good knowledge of and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook and the proven ability to learn new programs quickly.
To apply, please email email@example.com with the subject line: Application for Initiation Co-ordinator Role UK.
Regretfully, due to high volume of applicants we are not able to respond to everyone.