Emigra Worldwide has been a leader in global immigration since 1996. We offer a single source for full service, end-to-end processing of immigration and consulting related services. Emigra maintains company owned offices in 14 countries covering EMEA, PAC RIM and the AMERICA and brings more than 290 professionals servicing, more than 50,000 service transactions annually.
We are seeking a business leader for our Hong Kong operation.
The Country Manager oversees the operations of the office and is responsible for the overall success of the team. The office manages Hong Kong inbound immigration work as well as managing immigration services into a range of locations throughout APAC
The priorities of the role include –
- Management of client relationships and service delivery to a range of corporate clients locally and regionally
- Identifying opportunities for business growth and positioning the company competitively in the market.
- Strategic leadership of business development efforts as well as implementation of new accounts
- Effective management of provider network
- Leadership and development of human capital within a large team of consultants
- Delivery of continuous improvement in service quality
- Development and delivery of business improvement practices
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities –
- Demonstrated ability to manage key client accounts
- Experience or capacity to develop business in the global mobility or human resources services fields
- Prior experience in an immigration role at a manager level either in a corporate or Governmental role would be favourably considered
- Technical expertise, or the capacity to quickly acquire such expertise, in immigration legislation, policy and procedures
- Exemplary written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong representational skills, such as demonstrated experience in public speaking or in-person training
- Experience in personnel management and human resources would be an advantage.
An attractive salary package is available for a suitable candidate.
To apply for this role, please forward your resume and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role and your salary expectations to email@example.com. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest confidence.