Europe Regional Service Center
Emigra’s London office is home to our Europe Regional Service Center as well as our UK inbound practice. Our Europe Regional Service Center is one of four Regional Service Centers that offers our clients comprehensive global immigration support into key European countries, including Denmark, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal and Sweden.
Our UK inbound practice provides comprehensive UK and Northern Ireland immigration services, including advice and guidance with respect to applications submitted via the Tier 1, Tier 2 (General) and the Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) categories, including full guidance with sponsorship licence applications and file maintenance requirements per United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKVI) guidelines.
Our UK team is registered with the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and includes Level 3 certified OISC Consultants on staff, as well as former UKVI employees. We can provide comprehensive immigration support in any category and have a 100% success rate with UKVI audits.
Our inbound UK practice offers a variety of immigration services, including the following core services:
- Country profiles and immigration alerts
- 100% full end-to-end case management
- Employment authorization management
- Change of status management
- Residence authorization
- Essential and optional post-arrival process management (medical visits, police or commune registration, and more)
We also offer services that are considered atypical by many other providers. These services include:
- Consular Processing Services (preparing applications, making appearances, providing processing assistance)
- Document Gathering Services (obtaining marriage licenses, birth certificates, police records)
- Document Translation/Legalization Services (arranging for translation and notarization of documents, obtaining apostilles)
- Post-Arrival Filing Services (preparation of applications, accompaniment to visits, scheduling of appointments)