UK Immigration Consultant - London
Emigra Worldwide is one of the largest Global Immigration services provider, with offices in fourteen countries and services across 110 countries. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Immigration Consultant for our London office.
London, United Kingdom
About the role
- Reports to the Country Manager and Lead Immigration Consultant
- Works as part of a team within the London office and globally
- Follows the firm’s protocols and processes diligently
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Dealing with end-to-end processing of applications under the Points Based System (primarily Tier 2) including but not limited to; Enter and remain applications under the Immigration Rules, Nationality, Indefinite Leave to Remain applications, Sponsor Licencing, Illegal working and compliance
- Proven ability to be able to manage a demanding workload efficiently, and diligently whilst simultaneously meeting SLA’s and the firm’s various processes and protocols
Skills and experience required
- Must have OISC accreditation at level 1 or 2 and at least one to two years’ experience in corporate immigration
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Must have good IT skills and be able to work confidently using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and preferably other tracking programs.
- Must have hands-on experience in UK corporate immigration specifically with regards to the Points Based System
Competitive + Benefits.
You must hold the appropriate right to work in the UK.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application for Immigration Consultant UK.