What is changing?
On December 28, 2017, the Romanian government announced the quotas for types of workers newly admitted into the Romanian labor market for 2018.
Who will be affected?
- All clients planning to send an employee to Romania, or who currently have a foreign employee working in Romania.
What to expect
The announced quotas for the various types of work authorizations granted to foreigners in 2018 are as follows:
- permanent workers – 4,000
- seconded workers – 1,200
- ICT workers (intra company transfer)- 700
- highly skilled workers – 500
- seasonal workers – 400
- trainees – 100
- cross-border workers – 100
What you need to do
- Contact your Emigra Worldwide representative for further details on how these updates may impact you or your client.