What has changed
The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI) has indicated that currently the processing time for applications under the Pay Limit Scheme have been delayed; this may also include fast track applications. Main applicants, accompanying dependents (new applications), and accompanying applicants (extension) applications are all impacted. Please see ‘What to expect’ for approximate delay times.
Who is affected?
- Pay Limit Scheme main applicant(s) application(s)
- Pay Limit Scheme accompanying dependent(s) – (new application)
- Pay Limit Scheme accompanying applicant(s) – (extension)
What to expect
Main Applicant(s): Subject to a one (1) week delay, applications are now taking approximately five (5) weeks to be processed and reviewed. Previously, these applications were processed in approximately four (4) weeks.
Accompanying dependent (new application): Subject to delay. The approximate delay is not yet confirmed. Previously, the approximate processing time frame was two (2) months.
Accompanying applicant (extension): Subject to delay. The approximate delay is not yet confirmed. Previously, the approximate processing time frame was three (3) months.
What you need to do
- Clients should keep processing delays in mind when determining employment/assignment start dates.
- Contact your Emigra Worldwide representative for further details on how these updates may impact you or your client.