What has changed
On January 4, 2015 the Beijing Labor Bureau will update their system and all companies will be required to use a new type of USB shield to complete work permit applications online. This change is applicable to new applications, renewal, and de-registration.
Who is affected?
What to expect
- All companies in Beijing, China applying for work permit applications
Beginning January 4, 2015 all companies will be required to use the new USB shield to submit applications online. In order to apply for the USB shield, the following materials will be required:
- Original Business License
- Original valid Certificate or Organization Code
- Original Social Insurance Register
After filing the work permit application online, all required documents are to be submitted over the counter. Companies may appoint a third party to assist with the immigration process.
What you need to do
- Contact your Emigra Worldwide attorney or representative for further details on how these updates may impact you or your client.
The information above was provided by Emigra Worldwide, our global network partners, and relevant government authorities. The information herein is for general purposes only and not intended as advice for a particular matter. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the global immigration professional with whom you work.