The americas service XXX locations
Meet our Professionals
Mr. DuPuis has over 20 years of immigration management experience. He was one of the founders and is currently it’s President.
Gary S. Davidson
Mr. Davidson brings over 30 years experience in accounting and financial management experience and expertise to Emigra.
Mark Grippo is Emigra’s Senior Vice President, Strategy and Business Excellence. Mark provides critical support for overall company.
Our expansion has been a direct result of our strategic decision to establish offices in the markets where our clients would benefit from our on-the-ground presence. We intend to maintain our status as the largest and leading immigration services provider by extending our service capabilities and our global presence to meet our clients’ needs and market demands. Each Fragomen office is established either as a law firm or an immigration consultancy, in accordance with applicable local law and regulation.
- 1996 Emigra established in Houston, Texas
- 2003 Opened APAC Regional Practice in Hong Kong
- 2004 Opened offices in London, Brussels and Frankfurt
- 2005 Opened office in Singapore
- 2006 Opened offices in Madrid and Barcelona, Spain and the London office established as a Regional Service Center; Emigra Ogletree Worldwide is founded in Raleigh, North Carolina
- 2007 Opened office in Geneva, Melbourne, Paris, Toronto and Tokyo
- 2008 Opened office in Bangalore
- 2011 Bangalore office established as a Regional Service Center
- 2012 Opened offices in Dubai and Buenos Aires
- 2014 Opened office in Shanghai
Emigra provides corporate immigration support and management of the end-to-end immigration process in over 110 countries across the globe.
We have company owned offices in 14 countries where over 85% of our work is processed completely in-house by our own full-time employees.