Immigration Consultant- Singapore (SG)
- Manage your own portfolio of Singapore immigration cases, main focus on Employment Passes – new, renewal, de-registration and change of particular notifications. Scope of work will also include S Passes, Dependant Passes, Personalised Employment Passes and Permanent Residency;
- Maintain adherence to client Service Level Agreements in terms of communication and submission milestones;
- Provide ad hoc advice to clients in line with Ministry of Manpower and Immigration & Checkpoints Authority regulations;
- Take an active role in knowledge sharing with the rest of the team.
- At least one year of hands-on experience in corporate immigration (preferably Singapore inbound);
- Able to effectively communicate in English (verbally and in writing);
- Strong client facing skills;
- Keen eye for detail and a meticulous approach;
- Good IT skills and able to work confidently using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- CEI Certification is preferred but not essential.
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Apply for Immigration Consultant (SG).