Emigra Worldwide is a leader in global immigration, offering a single source for full service, end-to-end processing of immigration and consulting related services. We maintain company-owned offices in 14 countries covering APAC, EMEA and the Americas. We provide immigration services in over 100 countries for Fortune 500 major multinational corporations and mid-size organizations globally.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Immigration Consultant to join our Singapore National Office.
About the Role:
- Manage a portfolio of Singapore immigration cases involving expatriate employees and their families
- Maintain adherence to client Service Level Agreements in terms of communication and submission milestones
- Provide ad hoc advice to clients in line with Ministry of Manpower and Immigration & Checkpoints Authority regulations
- Ensure that the company’s case management system is kept up to date at all times
- Take an active role in knowledge sharing with the rest of the team
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related field preferred
- At least one year of hands-on experience in corporate immigration (preferably Singapore)
- Excellent client service ethic and experience working with expatriates and HR or mobility professionals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Keen eye for detail and a meticulous, pro-active approach
- Good IT skills and able to work confidently using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- CEI Certification is preferred but not essential
Candidates with more experience may be considered for a Senior Immigration Consultant role.
- Competitive + Benefits
- You must hold the appropriate right to work in Singapore
Thank you for your interest in a career with Emigra Worldwide. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please e-mail email@example.com with the subject line Application for Singapore Immigration Consultant.