Immigration Consultant - London (UK) - United Kingdom Team
United Kingdom Immigration Consultant
Emigra Worldwide is one of the largest Global Immigration services provider globally, with offices in 14 countries and providing services across 110 countries. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Immigration Consultant for our London office.
The candidate must have hands-on experience in UK corporate immigration specifically with regards to the Points Based System.
The successful candidate will be deal with end to end processing of applications under the Points Based System (primarily Tier 2), including but not limited to leave to enter and remain applications under the Immigration Rules; Nationality, Indefinite Leave to Remain applications; Sponsor Licencing Illegal working and compliance. Proven ability to be able to manage a demanding workload efficiently and diligently whilst simultaneously meeting service level agreements and the firm’s various processes and protocols is a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining a number of immigration cases, with varied complexity, including: Applications under the Points Based System, primarily Tier 2 applications; Leave to enter and remain applications under the Immigration Rules; Nationality and Indefinite Leave to Remain applications; Sponsor Licencing ; Illegal working and compliance.
- Report to the Country Manager and Lead Immigration Consultant; Work as part of a team within the London office and globally; Follow the firm’s protocols and processes diligently.
Requirements: Education and Experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Level 1 or 2 OISC accreditation
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience in corporate immigration with hands on experience in UK corporate immigration law, specifically in the Points Based System
- Degree level education
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Good IT skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- European languages would be an advantage but not essential.
Salary – Competitive + benefits.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com with the subject line, Apply for Immigration Consultant (UK).