Immigration Consultant - London (UK) - Global Team
Global Immigration Consultant
We are looking for an Immigration Consultant (IC) to join our Global Case Management (GCM) team in London.
The GCM team provides full global immigration management services to clients. The IC is responsible for developing a strong service relationship with clients by ensuring that each case is handled expediently, and accurately, in accordance with our global standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing country specific immigration consultancy to a broad range of clients as well as internal colleagues, for a number of key geographical locations;
- Managing and maintaining a number of immigration cases, with varied complexity;
- Completing case analysis, strategy development and process mapping for each specific case;
- Liaising with clients and vendors;
- Maintaining and developing professional relationships with vendors through case management;
- Completing relevant admin duties as part of casework management;
- Creating and maintaining tracking records for all active travel document requests;
- Monitoring all management lists, prioritising necessary actions and follow up activities on current cases;
- Reviewing all documents issued by government authorities for accuracy;
- Being a primary contact for 2 – 4 geographical regions within the GCM team;
- Keeping up to date with all relevant rules, laws and best practice affecting the company’s core activities for those locations;
- Taking an active role in knowledge sharing activities within the company;
- Assisting fellow Immigration Consultants and team members to fulfil their duties where needed; and
- Performing all other related duties and projects as assigned by the Lead Consultant and/or Managing Consultant/Practice Manager.
Requirements: Education and Experience
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Minimum two years’ experience in immigration, mobility or related services.
- Degree level education.
- European languages would be an advantage but not essential.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Apply for Immigration Consultant (UK GCM).