Immigration Consultant- London (GB)
London (Great Britain)
- Manage own case-load of:
- applications under the point based system, primarily Tier 1 & 2 applications ;
- Leave to enter and remain applications under the immigration rules;
- Nationality and Indefinite leave applications;
- Sponsor licencing ; and
- Illegal working and compliance.
- Take an active role in knowledge sharing ;
- Delegate work to Junior team members and reviewing;
- Report to Senior Immigration Consultant and Lead Immigration Consultant; and
- Work as part of a team within the London office and globally, as applicable.
- Must have OISC accreditation at level 1 or 2;
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Corporate Immigration ;
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing;
- Good IT skills and able to work confidently using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line, Apply for Immigration Consultant (GB).