Immigration Consultant- London (UK)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing country specific immigration consultancy to a broad range of clients as well as internal colleagues, for a number of key geographical locations;
- Managing and maintaining a number of immigration cases, with varied complexity;
- Completing case analysis, strategy development and process mapping for each specific case;
- Liaising with clients and vendors;
- Maintaining and developing professional relationships with vendors through case management;
- Completing relevant admin duties as part of casework management;
- Creating and maintaining tracking records for all active travel document requests;
- Monitoring all management lists, prioritising necessary actions and follow‑up activities on current cases;
- Reviewing all documents issued by government authorities for accuracy;
- Being a primary contact for 2 – 4 geographical regions within the GCM team;
- Keeping up to date with all relevant rules, laws and best practice affecting the company’s core activities for those locations;
- Taking an active role in knowledge sharing activities within the company;
- Assisting fellow Immigration Consultants and team members to fulfil their duties where needed; and
- Performing all other related duties and projects as assigned by the Lead Consultant and/or Managing Consultant/Practice Manager.
Requirements: Education and Experience
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Minimum two years’ experience in immigration, mobility or related services.
- Degree level education.
- European languages would be an advantage but not essential.
To apply, please email Nira Segaran at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Apply for Immigration Consultant (UK).