Immigration Coordinator- Singapore (SG)
- Attend Employment Pass Services Centre to provide accompaniment service to clients and drop off and collect LTP cards
- Provide assistance with consular immigration processes for other Emigra offices
- Assist immigration consultants with research and enquiries with MOM and ICA
- Assist with drafting immigration application forms
- Scan and upload Long Term Pass Cards to database
- Log and coordinate review of Ministry of Manpower notifications
- Oversee general administrative tasks in the office
- Help to monitor main phone line and ensure enquiries are forwarded to correct staff member
- Assist with organisation of team events
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities –
- Able to effectively communicate in English (verbally and in writing);
- Strong client facing skills;
- Keen eye for detail and a meticulous approach;
- Good IT skills and able to work confidently using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line, Apply for Immigration Coordinator (SG).