experience we can. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile
phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are
adjusted to accept cookies, we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean
can learn how to do this below, however doing so will likely mean that our site will not work
as you would expect.
How do I turn cookies off?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To
find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to
manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites