UK Immigration Consultant - London
Emigra Worldwide is one of the largest Global Immigration services provider globally, with offices in 14 countries and providing services across 110 countries. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Immigration Consultant for our London office.
The candidate must have hands-on experience in UK corporate immigration specifically with regards to the Points Based System.
UK Immigration Consultant
London, United Kingdom
About the role
The successful candidate will deal with end-to-end processing of applications under the Points Based System (primarily Tier 2) including but not limited to the following:
- Leave to enter and remain applications under the Immigration Rules
- Nationality, Indefinite Leave to Remain applications
- Sponsor Licencing Illegal working and compliance
- Proven ability to be able to manage a demanding workload efficiently, and diligently whilst simultaneously meeting SLA’s and the firm’s various processes and protocols is a must
- Report to the Country Manager and Lead Immigration Consultant
- Work as part of a team within the London office and globally
- Follow the firm’s protocols and processes diligently.
Only those meeting the requirements will be considered for this role.
Skills and Experience Required
- Must have OISC accreditation at level 1 or 2
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in corporate immigration
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Have good IT skills and able to work confidently using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably other tracking programs.
- Competitive + Benefits.
- You must hold the appropriate right to work in the UK.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application for UK Immigration Consultant.
Regretfully, due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to respond to everyone.