Established in 1996, Emigra Worldwide has grown from a single service center in Houston, Texas to include 14 brick and mortar locations, inclusive of four Regional Service Centers, to manage services to more than 110 locations worldwide. Our continued expansion into territories, including plans to move into Brazil by the end of 2015, has been a direct response to the growing demand of our presence in each of these locations by our clients.
In 2006, Emigra formed a legal partnership in with one of the largest business immigration practices in the United States, Ogletree Deakins, to establish Emigra Ogletree Worldwide (“Emigra Ogletree”). By combining the legal experience that our clients require in the United States, with a global framework for professional service delivery, Emigra Ogletree provides clients with a single source for all their worldwide immigration needs with the same high service levels for U.S. and non-U.S. immigration. As the world’s most accessible, responsive, and progressive global immigration service provider, we are internationally recognized for delivering innovative and effective solutions that meet the unique needs of our global clients.
- 1996 Emigra established in Houston, Texas
- 2003 Opened APAC Regional Practice in Hong Kong
- 2004 Opened offices in London, Brussels and Frankfurt
- 2005 Opened office in Singapore
- 2006 Opened offices in Madrid and Barcelona, and the London office established as a Regional Service Center; Emigra Ogletree Worldwide is founded in Raleigh, North Carolina
- 2007 Opened offices in Geneva, Melbourne, Paris, Toronto and Tokyo
- 2008 Opened office in Bangalore
- 2011 Bangalore office established as a Regional Service Center
- 2012 Opened offices in Dubai and Buenos Aires
- 2014 Opened office in Shanghai